Mickey Da barber helpful tips
At this time, you have received your unit and you’re wondering what’s the best way to maintain it, here’s how:
1. Always wrap your head with a Du-rag, stocking cap, or scarf. Be careful pulling off.
2. For Wave Units: Apply foam, brush, and wrap with durag or stocking cap. Do this only twice a week.
3.For Curl Units: Add a small amount of Leave-in Conditioner and Curl Cream,
lightly use the curl sponge or twist with finger. This will refresh your curls. Do this
only twice a week
4. Yes, you can brush your unit but try not to brush excessively. Only brush when really needed.
5. Yes, the unit can get wet. Nothing will happen but try to avoid drenching your unit. Wear a Du-rag or shower cap when showering.
6. If unit lifts or loosens up, don't panic. Use a Q-tip to clean area with alcohol lightly.
Next, apply a small amount of adhesive/glue with a small brush (not too much to
avoid having it seep through unit), wait about 3 minutes and light reattach unit to
area, use blow dryer to dry faster.
7. You can add hair fibers to the front of your shape up line or to other areas you see fit. Apply a holding spray.
Pro Tip: Refresh your Curl or Wave Pattern by using a shampoo comb to comb through. Do this when the unit is detached from the head.